Monday, May 31, 2010

Thing # 14

The link to the technical tour was not working so I just went to the what's popular feature and found:
Technoraati's Popular section is currently unavailable. Popular features will return in the near future.
So I did a seek and find and ran a blog check on the tag Sustainable Farming and found 88 blogs but 24 posts. What I did find interesting were the number of journalist blogs that appeared. Ezra Klein from the Washington Post was listed as was Paul Krugman from the NYTimes. I liked the home page layout - news, drop down menu categories, good labeling. Since the popular section was unavailable I looked at the Top 100 Blogs and was happy to see some familiar faces - The Daily Beast and The Onion plus new ones waiting to be explored.

No comments:

Post a Comment